Dance Classes Begin Wednesday, September 4!!!!
Studio hours are: Monday-Thursday 3:30-9:00 & Saturdays 9:45-11:00 am
Please remember the lobby is not supervised by instructors. It is up to you to supervise your children.
Dance Pointes, Information & the Parent Portal
Following this note, you will no longer receive the Dance Pointes at Dance Class. They will be sent to your email address on file. The September Dance Pointes will be sent to you via e-mail. If you do not receive one by September 15, please contact me so we can make sure you receive the rest of the years as well as any other important pieces of information.
Please be sure to check your parent portal as well! If you have not set one up, be sure to do so. If you need assistance, please stop by our front desk and our office assistants will be happy to help. https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/jr3.0/ParentPortal/Login?orgID=536287
Classroom & Lobby Rules
- Please be on time
- Please use the restroom BEFORE class
- Please do not enter a studio unless an instructor is present
- Please wear the correct YSD Dress Code
- Please, NO PARENTS in the studios unless the teacher invites you
- Please label your shoes and attire
- Please no food, drinks or gum in the studios
- ABSOLUTELY NO cell phones in the studios
- Hands and feet to yourselves
- Mouths and feet quiet when the instructor is talking
- No hanging on the barre like monkeys
- Please, no running and jumping on the benches
- Please wait INSIDE the lobby for your rideP
- lease be respectful and courteous to one another
Dance students MUST have the proper attire to participate. Students in all dance classes are REQUIRED to have tights and a leotard. Hair needs to be pulled back in a ponytail, braid or bun.
- Dancers in 2-3, 4-5 & 6-7 year old classes can wear a solid colored pink, purple, blue or black leotard. Ballet skirts are optional.
- Dancers in classes Level 1 and up MUST wear a solid colored black leotard. Black ballet skirts or black spandex shorts are optional.
Participants will receive one warning for incorrect dance attire. Second offense results in sitting out until proper attire is worn. No refunds will be given for sitting out of class.
We do carry all of the items you will need at our studio store. If you would like to do some online shopping for leotards, check out our YWCA School of Dance Nimbly Store!
I have created a Remind account so that I can text you if we have any weather cancellations or important date reminders. Moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, dancers, etc. can sign up for this. Please follow the instructions for your specific dance day(s) below. If you did this last year, you can opt out of your old dance day(s) and opt in to the new one.Please contact me or our office assistants if you have any questions or need assistance.
To receive messages via text, text @9b4a7 to 81010.
You can opt-out of messages at anytime by texting, ‘@leave @ 9b4a7’ to 81010.
Trouble using 81010? Try texting @9b4a7 to (402) 413-6491 instead.
To receive messages via text, text @4a7a4 to 81010.
You can opt-out of messages at anytime by texting, '@leave @4a7a4' to 81010.
Trouble using 81010? Try texting @4a7a4 to (402) 413-6491 instead.
To receive messages via text, text @a58fd to 81010.
You can opt-out of messages at anytime by texting, '@leave @a58fd' to 81010.
Trouble using 81010? Try texting @a58fd to (402) 413-6491 instead.
To receive messages via text, text @01c72 to 81010.
You can opt-out of messages at anytime by texting, '@leave @01c72' to 81010.
Trouble using 81010? Try texting @01c72 to (402) 413-6491 instead.
To receive messages via text, text @e6eg9k to 81010.
You can opt-out of messages at anytime by texting, '@leave @e6eg9k' to 81010.
Trouble using 81010? Try texting @e6eg9k to (402) 413-6491 instead.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me!